Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New update from Mandy

Here is the latest update for you on the babies. This one is going to
have to be a bit quick...

Josécito went home to his family yesterday. It was really sad to see him go but I can tell his dad has changed and they all seemed really happy. I am glad for him and I hope he has a better life.

Alejandra is doing great and we are starting to teach her how to walk.

Levi is starting to sit up on his own. All of his top teeth have come in.

José is starting to talk more and more. He is learning to say the names of animals. I have a hard time getting him to pronounce things properly. I can tell he understands what I´m saying when I talk to him but he isn´t able to form the words. I am
going to have to start working with him a little more to get him talking.

Brandon is still a ton of fun. His family came to visit the other day and that was nice.

No comments: