Monday, August 18, 2008

Love Notes












Click to play Guatemala Orphanage


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I received a couple hand written notes from the kids. Some were hidden, and tucked away for me to find later. They are so cute, and special...I thought I'd post them so I can always see them.



I also received an email from Alejandra. It made me cry, and I wish I could adopt her...even if she is 14. She is an incredibly good girl...and is amazing in so many ways.

hola! martita
espero que estes bien quiero que sepas que te quiero mucho y que nunca te voy ha
olvidar tueres una persona muy especial para mi y para el hogar espero que regreses muy pronto
porque te bamos estar esperando te quiero mucho muchooooooooooooooooooooooooo
eres una buena amiga para mi y espero que tengas exito en tu vida y que tus beibis esten bien
I miss you and I am sad for you because you is very especial and I am happy with you
thanks for your hep in the orphanege


ale

No comments: